Tuesday, October 2, 2012

TRULY TASTING FOOD


It's only been 30 hours since I started detoxing with vegetables and fruits.
It's only been 30 hours since I have been conscious of what food I am putting into my mouth.


And yet already, I am more conscious of tasting the food I eat!
In the past, I would be half way through my second piece of toast before I even was aware of tasting it!
I would fill my 8 ounce glass with Orange Juice 
and not even taste it until I was 2/3rds of the way done gulping it down.

Now, 
either because I am eating only fresh food
or because I am eating less and paying more attention to it,
I am conscious of tasting it more!
Seriously,
do you know good blueberries and cantaloupe taste together?

It's a good trade off on the way to being more healthy -
Rather than wolfing down whatever I can get my hands on, 
I am now tasting the fresh food I savor.
Nice - It's working for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment