Saturday, October 13, 2012

IT'S A WHOLE NEW ADVENTURE

Wow!  This is a whole new experience.
In many ways I feel as if at 54 years old, I am starting life over!

Today, I made my own fresh Salsa, learned to cook Acorn Squash and Spaghetti Squash!

and combined Tuna a Blueberries for a smashing taste!

I have also been able to walk for an hour
(even uphill)
without stopping for breath!
Being able to breath again makes exercise so much more fun!

Oh, and by the way, 
gaining control of my habits, eating healthy, and exercising
has led to me loosing 28 pounds in less than two weeks!

28 + counting!

I am so excited, so happy, and so much more healthy!

Take a step today that makes you more healthy than you were yesterday!

Remember, you can help my weight LOSS be a GAIN 
for the Acoaxet Chapel or The Swamp Meadow Community Theatre 
by sponsoring me by the pound!  

No comments:

Post a Comment