Saturday, December 22, 2012

THE FAT GUY IS GONE!

All my life, I have seen myself as A Fat Guy!



It was definitely affirmed
when I had to start shopping in the "Husky" Department at Sears when I was 8.



Even in college,
when I weighed 175 pounds and was running 5 miles a day,
I knew I was really just "The Fat Guy"
who was trying to fool the girls so he could get a date!

                  

Well, yesterday, the Greatest Thing Happened!
I looked in the mirror and could not see The Fat Guy!
He's Gone!



(I still have 140 pounds more on my body than what I want.
I still have fat - too much of it - on my body.)
BUT I NO LONGER SEE THE FAT GUY!

I see A Fit Guy
who is working to get his body to fit the vision that he now sees!



I was successful at making my body fit the vision of The Fat Guy.
I will be equally successful now that I see THE FIT GUY!

No comments:

Post a Comment